Monday, February 22, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 7 ~




I know, it's Monday.  But to make up for the fact that this post is 3 days late, I'm posting 3 photos.  Hope that eases the pain a little for you.  Seriously though, I had a hard time picking just one.  These were taken last Thursday while I was in Los Angeles.  My husband took me straight from the airport to Venice Beach to surprise me since he knows how much I love the beach and I just kept talking about how I didn't care what we did while we were in LA as long as I got to put my feet in the sand once.  And let me tell you, after weeks of snow, there is nothing more refreshing to one's body and spirit than standing next to the ocean with your toes in the sand.  I could've stayed there for hours or days or years.  Every time I visit a beach of any kind I just feel that pull to move there.  I have to keep reminding myself why we don't want to move and each time the reasons feel a little less important.  Maybe someday, we'll see.  The future is bright and wide open.  Said like someone who just came back from a trip to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...