Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Climbing the Walls

Literally.  She is climbing the walls.  And I have no one to blame but myself.  You see, I thought it would be fun to show my daughter something I used to do when I was little.  I didn't really think it would catch on quite like it did.  This is where she spends much of her day now.

Okay, so technically it's a door frame.  This is the most common pose she does, although she can go all the way to the ceiling.  This usually involves her little brother running between her legs in attempts to give me a heart attack worrying that she may fall on his head.
She also loves when I pretend not to see her and walk right into her which results in her being wrapped around me.  Which I have to admit I love too.

A variation on her classic pose.  She is always trying new ways to put her little fingerprints on the walls.

Check out her iron cross!  She's got some serious muscle! 

Please, please do not show these pictures to your children!  You do not want to end up like me endlessly saying "Get off the wall!" a hundred times a day.  Although it is an efficient way to get them to burn off energy.  Maybe I need to look into some rock climbing lessons...

2 comments:

  1. She has some muscles! That's impressive!!! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her in a pair of jeans makes my mouth water

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...