Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Back in September, my husband and I went to a wedding out on the east coast.  You can read about it here.  I didn't post any pics at the time because I had forgotten to take my camera with me.  While we were there we got one of those disposable cameras and I had a CD of the pictures made.  I completely forgot about them for a while and just remembered them.  So, I thought I'd post a few.  Keep in mind that these were taken with a disposable camera.  I can't believe how spoiled I am now with digital.  You should have seen me hoarding my precious 24 frames of film.  It's amazing how picky you become when you know you can't look at or delete the photo you are about to take.  And the little viewfinder thingy is pathetic...  Anyway, they are actually okay pics and I'm glad I have them.  Enjoy!

This is me and my man in front of some crazy mosaic covering an entire building somewhere in downtown Philadelphia.  It was pretty cool. 


A friend of ours striking a pose in front of Liberty Hall.  This is the building where they had the first Congress and a bunch of other important stuff in American history.  I'm sure the founding fathers would appreciate the seriousness with which we approached this photo.


If you bothered to read my post about the trip, then you read about the naked bikers.  And this is the only shot I got?!  Pathetic.  My husband was very disappointed.  And all I can say is ewww!

The Atlantic Ocean.  It was too cold to go in, but anytime I can be at the beach is good.  I love, love, love the beach.


That's us with some great friends of ours.  They live in Los Angeles and will be the ones getting married in February.  We'll be there and I will take my camera this time!


This is a pic from Longwood Gardens (I think that's what it's called).  Very beautiful place near Wilmington, Delaware that my husband and I visited very briefly.  We were in a hurry so we didn't get to see it all, but if you're ever out that way, check it out.


I cannot wait until our trip to LA.  No kids, sunshine, good friends.  Look for pics coming in late February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...