Friday, November 20, 2009

Obsession

What is the obsession with vampires and werewolves?  Um, they are totally hot and mysterious.  Yes, I am one of those people who loves the Twilight series.  I really didn't want to like them.  I thought, these books are for teenagers, they are lame, I refuse to read them.  Then my mother insisted that I read them since she read them and thought they were fabulous.  So, I figured, what the heck, I'll give it a try, my mother has never steered me wrong.  And you know what, I was completely sucked in (no pun intended) and I loved them!  Yeah, they are a little teenagerish, what with all the swooning and pining and obsession with a boy, but hey, I was pretty much like that in high school, so I can relate.  And the vampire stuff is actually pretty intriguing and interesting.  I will be seeing New Moon tonight and I'm super excited, just like a teenage girl.  What can I say, I am a little pathetic at times, but I refuse to apologize for it.

My son woke up the other day from his nap and his hair reminded me of Edward.  Oh yeah, I'm Team Edward all the way!!!


2 comments:

  1. What is it about those books that sucks us right in is the question! Your son would be a cute vampire...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...