Monday, July 27, 2009

My Inspiration

So, I've had some people tell me that they like the title of my blog. I thought I'd post about my inspiration for it lest you all think I just came up with it all on my own. It's actually from a song. I heard it on a Christian radio station one day and I don't normally 'love' all the songs I hear on this station. I like the message of most of them, but sometimes you just want to hear something catchy in the car and so I end up switching over to one of the local pop or rock music stations. But this day I heard the song posted below. I actually thought I was listening to a pop station at first and then I listened to the words and realized I wasn't. Anyway, I love it, it's super catchy and has amazing lyrics. Hopefully you will like it too and it will inspire you in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...